Visiting the factory and watching the production process of Japanese sake in Konishi Brewing Company
Visiting the sake brewery
In Konishi Brewing Company, the event of "visiting the sake brewery" in which visitors can watch the production process of Japanese sake is being carried out all the year round. The event is free of charge. (Appointment required)
Based on the tradition and the past experience, we delve into the technology and brew the Japanese sake with the most advanced equipment. While listening to the introduction of the production process, visitors can view the production by themselves, which is a precious experience.
Moreover, after the visit, visitors can taste the "Tobindori Daiginjo (a kind of sake)" or purchase it. This "Tobindori Daiginjo" is a kind of special Japanese sake exclusive for the visitors.
Tobindori Daiginjo (a kind of sake)
After the visit, visitors can taste the "Tobindori Daiginjo (a kind of sake)" or purchase it. This "Tobindori Daiginjo" is a kind of special Japanese sake exclusive for the visitors.
Schedule of the visit
- Watching a promotion video (10 min.)
- Visiting the factory and watching the production process (40 min.)
- Tasting the sake and shopping (20 min.)
- Tel: 072-775-0524 (General Affairs Office)
- Time for reservation reception: Weekdays 9:00~17:00
- Starting time of reservation reception: 3 months before your visit starts
The place to visit
2-13, Higashiarioka, Itami City
The sake brewery of Konishi Brewing Company at Mount Fuji
(5-minute walk towards south from JR Itami Station)
The days for visiting
- Weekdays (Except weekends and holidays) (Appointment required)
Number of the visitors
- 10 ~ 25 visitors (Negotiation needed if the number of visitors is less than 10)
Two visits per day
- Morning visit: 10:00~
- Afternoon visit: 13:30~
About 90 min.
Parking lot (Large-sized buses can be parked.)
No shuttle bus